Rosemary Rocksalt is expanding across the city. We are currently looking for fantastic full time and part time Bakers across all of our locations to help build Rosemary Rocksalt into the world's most amazing bagel company.
We need individuals who:
- Have some type of baking experience. Experience specific to baking bagels would be great but not essential
- Know how to read and write English, be able to follow instructions, and have the willingness to work hard
- Are physically capable of carrying large and at times, heavy kitchenware
- Cleanliness as a person is an added asset as the work involves maintaining and working within a clean environment that meets Health Authority standards
- Are FUN!
As a Rosemary Rocksalt Baker, you will make the magic of fresh Montreal-style bagels come to life. You will help maintain a clean, hygienic work environment while baking bagels and pastries in our stone hearth oven. As you boil and bake every variety and flavour of bagel we offer, you will also be putting on a show and interacting with customers who come in to watch the art of traditional baking.
A broad working availability (including weekends) and 20-40 hours/week are required, and 1 year of previous baking experience would be considered an asset. Full time Bakers will work four 10 hour shifts/week.
Benefits of Working at Rosemary Rocksalt:
- Full benefits after 3 months
- Foodsafe Level 1 paid for if you do not currently have it (must be completed in the first 30 days)
Got your attention now? If you are an "A" player who wants to grow and develop with a world-class organization from the ground level, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We will contact you when we receive your application!